Easy Spinach Salad 🌱
Far are the days that spinach used to be considered a gross green that was made out to be the enemy on tv shows and media. Now a days, it’s no secret that spinach is a super green! Did you know that the darker the leafy green, the more nutritional benefits it holds?
Spinach is packed with fiber, vitamin C, magnesium and iron all to help reduce blood pressure, increase eye health, and fight oxidative stress.
This salad is a fantastic and fresh way to add spinach to your dinner meal tonight! The combination of fresh fruit, feta cheese (i use dairy-free from @violife_foods), and roasted nuts makes it delicious and clean 🌱
– 3 cups of spinach (just use one pack to make it easy)
– 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
– 1/4 cup of Italian vinaigrette (I make my own using EVOO, lemon juice, herbs and vinegar)
– 1/4 cup of feta or dairy-free feta
– 1/2 cup of roasted pecans (toss in salt and pepper and bake at 400 for 6-8 min)
– 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries